AdMonsters Meetup: What’s UX Got to do With it?
Enjoy a night of beverages, hors d’oeuvres, and networking with your local publisher and agency peers, as well as an insightful discussion about the importance of user experience in advertising for both sellers and buyers. No fee—just the AdMonsters experience.
News flash—context matters! Increasingly, advertisers are realizing the impact of great user experiences on their spend. According to a recent Group M study, ads appearing in quality online environments prove 42% more cost-effective based on engagement, viewability, and dwell time.
The pressure on publishers to deliver premium inventory is only heating up, especially as limitations on third-party cookie usage increases. Nowhere does this ring truer than in the world of video, where an awesome UX is dependent upon data and a poor UX can lead directly to failure.
From this meetup panel, you’ll learn:
- How media buyers determine what constitutes a quality environment;
- How publishers demonstrate valuable supply to advertisers;
- What are quality views vs non-quality views;
- What are the most important metrics in quantifying quality;
- What role the ad team plays in user experience;
- Which key strategies and tactics should be included in your user experience considerations;
- How to streamline your video operation to build a better user experience that lowers churn rates;
- How optimization and contextual relevance impacts UX leading to stronger performance metrics and better monetization;
- And more!
Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
New York Times 620 8th Ave, 15th Floor
Login to Ad Age Advertising Events Calendar
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations. If you already have an Ad Age account, please create a separate login and password to access the industry calendar.