Minorities in Franchising: Learn the 7 Habits of Highly Profitable Franchises
In partnership with Franchise Expo Midwest, Chicago Urban League,Illinois SBDC Network, ICABA and Sociallybuzz, we invite you to a value-packed informational seminar with top experts in the industry that will provide valuable information on how African-American business owners can market, grow and finance a Franchise business.
Benefits of attending:
- Leave with resources to start or grow a franchise business
- Gain insider marketing knowledge
- Get access to capital
- Legal Advice
- Build highly-qualified relationships
and much more.
- Jason William Johnson - Director of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Chicago Urban League
- Ericka Perkins - Assistant State Director – Illinois SBDC Network
- Marketing Expert: Andre Kay – CEO/Sociallybuzz
- Franchise Owner: Baron Waller - Franchise Owner, Culver’s
- Financial Advisor: Jeffrey Wright - Managing Partner, Gold Leaf Capital Partners
- Financial Advisor: Jeff Badu - Badu Tax Services
- Legal Expert: Jamal Jackson - Jackson Corporate Law
Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Theatre 5555 North River Road Hall G Rosemont, IL 60018
Login to Ad Age Advertising Events Calendar
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations. If you already have an Ad Age account, please create a separate login and password to access the industry calendar.