Pros and Content Conference 2019
Pros and Content is a day full of innovative experiences and engaging thought leadership, all with the best content experts under one roof.
About this Event
One day. One location. One chance to hear and learn from the most influential and innovative content marketers in the world.
Pros & Content Conference is the only exclusive, full-day event bringing marketers the rare opportunity to connect with other culture-making, record-breaking, and thought-leading icons at the most innovative brands, agencies and publishers trailblazing the content marketing world.
We’re bringing together all the Pros you’ve been admiring from afar, and introducing you to them face-to-face in an intimate, jam-packed, not-to-be-missed event of 2019.
Let’s explore this together.
Hear from exceptional speakers from the world’s greatest brands, including:
- Marie Gulin-Merle, Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Digital Officer - Calvin Klein, PVH Corp
- Kristin Lemkau, Chief Marketing Officer - JPMorgan Chase
- Fiona Carter, Chief Brand Officer - AT&T
- Scott Donaton, Global Chief Creative and Content Officer - Digitas
- Lisa Campbell, Chief Marketing Officer and SVP, Business Strategy & Marketing - Autodesk
Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
ROOT NYC, 443 W. 18th Street New York, NY 10011
Login to Ad Age Advertising Events Calendar
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations. If you already have an Ad Age account, please create a separate login and password to access the industry calendar.